Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

viernes, 16 de febrero de 2018

SILVER SET








HELLOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers. 
I missed writing here so much but I´m back.
Well, something I forgot to tell you in my last post is that I love originality.
I want to do something new that people have never seen before.
I've been drawing something that I will show you soon.But for now I´m starting with my outfits.

Today, I am wearing my casual blue shirt with stripes.
Simple and cute.

With my shirt, I'm wearing this fabulous silver set that I made with chokers and chains and ties.

Last, I am wearing my black high waisted jeans and my black belt.


I am wearing
shirt:el corte inglés "for us"
silver set:handmade
jeans:talenti jeans
belt:primark



COMMENT



HOLAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.
Añoraba escribir, pero ya estoy de vuelta.
Bien, algo que olvide deciros en mi último post es que adoro la originalidad.
Me gustaría hacer algo que no se halla visto nunca.
He estado dibujando algo que os enseñare pronto. Pero por ahora empezare con mis outfits.

Hoy llevo puesta mi camisa azul a rayas.
Simple y bonita.

Con mi camisa, llevo puesto este maravilloso set plateado que hice con cadenas, chokers y lazos.
Por último, mis pantalones de tiro alto negros y mi cinturón negro.

Llevo puesto
camisa: el corte inglés "for us"
set de plateado: hecho a mano
pantalones: talenti jeans
cinturón:primark

COMENTA


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario