Social Medias

”tumblr” ”instagram” ”twitter” ”email” ”bloglovin”

Follow EDDIMA

jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

BLACK AND BROWN ?





HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.Today i am here to talk to you guys about colours. I have been hearing all my life that you can´t wear red wuth pink or brown with black and today i am here to give you my opinion, and of course to show you my outfit.

Today i am wearing, my Iron Maiden shirt that i am in love with (of course) with my lingerie brown/nude top.

In my opinion brown and black are so alike, and it looks kind of confused.But is not they way this colours looks together, is the way we wear them.Here i have for you guys an example.

Back with the outfit, i am wearing my high waisted black jeans to complete the black and brown outfit.

Last, my adidas superstar.


i am wearing
top:primark
shirt:pull&bear
jeans:talenti jeans
shoes: adidas superstar







HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Hoy estoy aquí para hablarles sobre los colores. He estado escuchando toda mi vida que no te puedes poner el color rojo y  rosa o marrón con negro y hoy estoy aquí para dar mi opinión, y por supuesto para mostrar mi outfit.

Hoy llevo puesto, mi camisa de Iron Maiden de la que estoy enamorada de (por supuesto) con mi top marrón / nude de lencería.

En mi opinión marrón y negro son tan parecidos, que a veces hasta parece confundir. Pero no es la forma en que los colores se ve juntos, es la forma en que los usamos. Aquí tengo para ustedes un ejemplo de como ponerselo.

De vuelta con el outfit, llevo puesto mis jeans tiro alto negros para completar el outfit.

Por último, mis adidas superstar.

Llevo puesto
top:primark
camiseta:pull&bear
vaqueros:talenti jeans
zapatos: adidas superstar





No hay comentarios:

THANKS GRANDMA

HELLOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.Today i have for you guys this gorgeous.Main piece the top. So to start, i...