Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

LET´T TALK ABOUT MY OUTFIT






HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.This is the last time you will see me with white braids ( or not... how knows? ).Anyways, let´s to about the outfit.
This is a really casual black and white outfit.

Today i am wearing my DIY white top.I had showed you this top before(here).A lot of people told me that they love this top, because of that i decided that next time i will film me doing all my DIY´s, so that everybody can do their own tops.

Next, i am wearing my black mom jeans.I know i am always wearing something black, but this color makes your outfits look so good.

Last, i am wearing my black tights (i am being obsessed with tights) and my gentleman shoes.

I am wearing 
top:DIY
pants:bershka
shoes:bershka
tights:local shop/similar here






HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Hoy probable mente sea la última vez que me veáis que las trenzas blancas(o no... ¿quién sabe?)Pero de todas formas hablemos de mi outfit.
Este outfit es el clásico blanco y negro.

Hoy, llevo puesto mi top blanco que ya os e enseñado antes (aquí).Mucha gente me ha dicho que les encanta este top así que cada vez que hago algo nuevo voy a grabarlo para que todo el mundo pueda tener sus propios tops.

Después, llevo puestos mis mom jeans negros.Se que siempre llevo puesto algo negro, pero este color hace que los outfits se vean estupendos.

Por último, mis medias de rejilla negras( estoy obsesionada con las medias ) y mis mocasines negros.

Llevo puesto
top: DIY
pantalones :bershka
zapatos:bershka
medias:tienda local/similar aquí






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario