Social Medias

”tumblr” ”instagram” ”twitter” ”email” ”bloglovin”

Follow EDDIMA

sábado, 28 de enero de 2017

NOT MY STYLE/LISA EKUBE




HELLOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.This is something different,not my style at all but i love trying new things.

I am wearing my new band t-shirt (Iron Maiden) that i got.I love it so much and i got it in a bigger size so that i can use it as a dress,as a top...

I am wearing too my mom jeans with my new tights and my new belt (looks like everything is new today,i know). 

Then,i am wearing my favorite coat.

Last,this really simple choker and my adidas superstar.

I am wearing 
t-shirt:pull and bear
jeans:cortefiel
tights:local shop/similar Here
belt:primark
choker:DIY
shoes:adidas superstar



HOLAAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Esto es algo diferente, mo es mi estilo pero me emcanta probar cosas nuevas.

Llevo puesta mi camiseta de banda de rock(Iron maiden) que me compré no hace mucho.Me encanta y lo mejor es que me la compre en una talla mas grande para poder usarla de top,vestido...

También llevo puestos mis mom jeans con mis nuevas medias y mi nuevo cinturon de primark(parece que hoy todo es nuevo lo se).

Después,mi abrigo favorito.

Por último,mi nuevo choker bastante simple y mis adidas superstar.

Llevo puesto
camiseta:pull and bear
vaqueros:cortefiel
medias:local store/similar Here
cinturon:primark
choker:DIY
zapatos:adidas superstar




COMMENT ON MY POST/COMENTA EN EL POST

No hay comentarios:

MADE BY ME AND FOR ME

HELLOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.Today i want to talk about my "new" shirt. This is my new custom shirt th...