Social Medias

siguenos en Twitter sígueme en Instagram

Follow EDDIMA

viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

#NOBADVIBES




HELLOOOOOOOOOO my beautifil flowers.I took my time to get my shit together, i know, but i am back and ready for everything!!
#nobadvibes

Today i am wearing my olive sweatshirt that i love.It was too long for me so i cut it.

I am wearing too my high waisted black jeans,perfect for this outfit.

Last my favorite part of the outfit,my coat with my adidas superstar.

I am wearing
sweatshirt:DIY
pants:talenti pants
coat:local shop/HERE
shoes:adidas superstar


HOLAAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Se que me e tomado mi tiempo para tenerlo todo al día lo se,pero ya estoy de vuelta.
¡Preparada para todo! 
#nobadvibes

Hoy llevo puesta mi sudadera color oliva.Era muy larga a si que la corte.

También llevo puestos mis pantalones de tiro alto negros.Perfectos para este outfit.

Por último,mi parte favorita del outfit mi abrigo y mis adidas.


Llevo puesto
sudadera:DIY
pantalones:talenti pants
abrigo:tienda local/similar AQUÍ



No hay comentarios:

YOU´RE GETTING ON MY NERVES!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers. You are probably tired of me always doing DIY´s. Today, I am wearing my D...