Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

sábado, 15 de octubre de 2016

LISA EKUBE/NEW SECTION!!





HELLOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.I had problems with my camera so i couldn´t take really cool pictures.Anyways,i have i lot of new things to tell you,for example,my new section for this blog will be up tomorrow,so follow me on my social medias and stay tune fot it.

Well,i was wearing my t-shirt as a "off my shoulder top" that i showed you before HERE.

I was wearing too my demin jeans from H&M and of course i cut them because you know i LOVE ripped pants.This ones are not high waisted as you can see but i really like them.

Last,my adidas superstar and my black choker.

I am wearing
t-shirt:forus clothes
jeans:H&M
shoes:adidas superstar
choker:DIY


HOLAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.He tenido muchos problemas con la cámara últimamente a si que no e podida sacar buenas fotos.Pero tengo muchas cosas que deciros,por ejemplo,que la nueva sección para mi blog estará lista mañana,a si que seguidme en las redes socialespara saber en que momento,y estar atentos.

Bueno,llevaba puesta mi camisa como si fuera un "off the shoulder" top y os e enseñado está HERE

También llevaba puestos mis vaqueros de H&M y por supuesto los rompí,porque como ya sabéis ME ENCANTAN los vaqueros rotos.Estos no son de tiro alto como podéis ver pero me gustan mucho.

Por último,mis adidas superstar y mi choker negro.


Llevo puesto
camisa:forus clothes
vaqueros:H&M
shoes:adidas superstar
choker:DIY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario