Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2016

LISA EKUBE/I NEVER WEAR SHIRTS "THE WAY I SHOULD"








     HELOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.I can´t wait to post again because i have a lot of things to tell you.Anyways,last friday i wore this really cute outfit,with this shirt and,again i was wearing a shirt "the way i shouldn´t" just because i like doing things or wearing my clothes the way i want,original or not.


I was wearing my blue shirt as a top.I took the sleeves and put it on the back.You have to find the way to feel comfortable.

I was wearing too my mom jeans.I wear them a lot,because i LOVE mom jeans.
i like to style my mom jeans with my black belt,and this time,wearing my belt helped me to keep the top in the place.

NO BLACK CHOKER applause for me i decided to wear my new white choker that i made with an old dress.

But,my adidas addiction is still here.

I am wearing 
shirt:forus clothes
mom jeans:cortefiel
belt:kiabi
shoes:adidas superstar
choker:DIY


HOLAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.No puedo esperar para postear otra vez por que tengo muchas cosas que contaros.Bueno,el viernes me puse este MONÍSIMO outfit,con esta camisa,y otra vez llevo la camisa "como no debería" me gusta jugar con la ropa,sin importar si el resultado es original o no.

Lleve puesto mi camisa azul como un top.Me coloque las mangas por detrás para poder hacer el top.Solamente tienes que encontrar la forma de sentirte cómoda.

También, me puse mim mom jeans y mi cinturón negro que en esta ocasión me ayudó a mantener el top en su sitio.

SIN CHOKER NEGRO aplausos decidí ponerme mi nuevo choker blanco que hice con un vestido viejo.

Pero mi adicción a las adidas sigue con nosotros.

Llevo puesto
camisa:forus clothes
mom jeans:cortefiel
cinturón:kiabi
zapatos:adidassuperstar
choker:DIY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario