Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

martes, 13 de septiembre de 2016

LISA EKUBE/FIRST DAY OF CLASS






HELLOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.I still can´t believe i already start school.I am not ready at all to leave summer but is all good.Because i am exciting for my new classes,new teachers,new people...


Today i decided to wear my ACDC top that i love but,this shirt that i don´t know where did i got it but i will let you know where you can get a similar one.Well this top that was originally a t-shirt but i cut the sleeves just like i cut my jeans on the knee.Everytime i am not in love with something (clothes) i personalize them.
I am also wearing my black choker and of course my adidas.

I am wearing
t-shirt:similar aliexpress
jeans:without the cut fashion nova/similar ones with the cut fashion nova
choker:DIY
shoes:adidas superstar

HOLAAAAAAAAA mi hermosas flores.Todavía no me puedo creer que las clases ya han empezado.Aun no estoy preparada para dejar el verano atrás.Pero estoy emociada por las neuvas clases,nuevos profesores,nueva gente...

Hoy decidi ponerme mi top de ACDC que me encanta,no recuerdo donde la compre pero no os preocupeis porque os encontrare donde al podeís comprar.Esta top era originalmente un camisa pero corte las mangas igual que corte los pantalones.Cada vez que algo no me convence lo personalizo.También llevo puesto mi choker negro y por supesto las adidas.

Llevo puesto
top:similar aliexpress
vaqueros:sin el roto fashion nova/con el roto similar fashion nova
zapatos:adidas superstar
choker:DIY


Clothes´s link

top:

 https://es.aliexpress.com/item/T-Shirt-Men-Camisetas-3d-AC-DC-Bell-Mens-t-shirts-acdc-Bell-Camisa-Masculina-I/32301135925.html?source=%7Bifdyn:dyn%7D%7Bifpla:pla%7D%7Bifdbm:DBM&albch=DID%7D&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=494-037-6276&isdl=y&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&albcp=653473800&albag=33363186656&slnk=&trgt=66447728618&plac=&crea=es32301135925&netw=g&device=c&mtctp=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwx96-BRDyzY3GqcqZgcgBEiQANHd-njTr7J6X8WaqPfczW0fwlGADqAL90BEp7EDVVjpJXnIaAueT8P8HAQ

jeans with the cut:

http://www.fashionnova.com/collections/jeans/products/cadet-pants-black

without the cut:

http://www.fashionnova.com/collections/jeans/products/dark-blue-classic-high-waist-skinny-jeans


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario