Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

LISA EKUBE/DRESS LIKE YOU ARE A MORNING PERSON






 HELLOOOOOOOOO my beutiful flowers.Yesterday i woke up and realise that i wanted to go back to the bed.But sometimes in life you don´t want to be a morning person but you have to act like one.I just decided to dress really cute and be positive for the rest of the day.

I am wearing my dashiki dress as a top.I really like tradicional african clothes,because of the colours and the print.
I am wearing too my black belt from kiabi and my blue mom jeans.I love wearing my mom jeans at fall and winter,because they keep you really warm.
OF COURSE sarcasm i am wearing my adidas and my black choker (nothing new).

I am wearing
top:dashiki
mom jeans:cortefiel
shoes:adidas superstar
choker:DIY



HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Ayer me levante y me di cuenta de que solo quería volver a la cama.Pero a veces nos toca actuar como personas mañaneras aunque no lo seamos.Por eso decidí arreglarme y ser positiva el resto del día.

Llevo puesto mi vestido dashiki como si fuera un vestido.Me encanta la ropa tradicional africana,por los colores y sus originales estampados.
también llevo puesto mi cinturón negro y mis mom jeans azules.Me encanta ponermelos en otoño y invierno por que te mantienen caliente.
Y POR SUPUESTO sarcarmo llevo puestas mis adidas y mi choker negro.

Llevo puesto
top:dashiki
mom jeans:cortefiel
zapatos:adidas superstar
choker:DIY


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario