Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

LISA EKUBE/AFRICAN PRINT







   HELOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.This morning my family and i went out for a walk and we ate something in a really cute bar.I love going out at the morning because is a really good excuse to get up and start the day with a positive vibe.

I was wearing my african shirt that was originally a dress but i decided to cut it because i´m not a really big fan of dresses and this one was so warm for summer so now i have a new top.I don´t really like pastels colors but i love this print because is so traditional.
I was wearing my denim mom jeans that are my favorite jeans because i can wear them in summer and winter and also my black belt.
Last i was wearing my new sandals.I really like wearing sandals,these ones are so comfortable and cute.This veige color is a little bit hard to style them because i never wear colors like this but i keep growing up and learning about fashion.


I´m wearing
top:DIY
mom jeans:cortifiel
sandals:local store/similar birkenson
belt:kiabi




HOLAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Esta mañana mi familia y yo fuimos a dar un paseo y a tomar algo a algún bar.Me encanta salir por las mañanas por que es una buena escusa para levantarse con pensamiento positivo.


Llevaba puesto mi top africano que antes era antes un vestido pero no soy muy fan de los vestidos y este era muy abrigado para el verano a si que con un top nuevo.No me gustan los colores pastel pero me encantan los estampados tradicionales africanos.
Támbien llevo puesto mis mom jeans que son mis pantalones favoritos porque me los puedo poner en verano y también invierno,mi clásico cinturón negro y mis nuevas sandalias color veige,que me cuesta mucho ponerme porque no suelo llevar este tipo de colores pero estoy creciendo y aprendiendo cada vez mas sobre moda.


Llevo puesto
top:DIY
mom jeans:cortefiel
sandalias:tienda local/birkenson
cinturón:kiabi



Clothes´s link
sandals:
https://www.lyst.com/shoes/birkenstock-arizona-soft-footbed-golden-brown-birko-florac/?reason=related-product










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario