Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

jueves, 7 de diciembre de 2017

WHEN EVERYTHING STARTED









HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.
Today I just want to talk about my new top and about my outfit of course.

To start I am wearing my new top.

The history of this top starts a month ago when I decided to make myself a new top.I wanted something new but at the same I wanted a basic top that I could wear everyday.

Then, I am wearing my typical ripped jeans that I wear A LOT.

Last my Adidas and my chain choker.

I AM WEARING
Top:handmade
Pants:Thrift shop
Shoes:adidas
Choker:handmade

COMMENT



HOLAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.
Hoy vengo ha hablar de mi precioso nuevo top y por supuesto de mi 
outfit.

La historia de este top comienzó hace un mes cuando decidí hacerme mi propio top.
Quería algo nuevo pero también algo que pudiera ponerme todos los días.

Lo siguiente, son mis mom jeans súper típicos que me pongo un muchísimo.

Por ultimo, mis Adidas y mi choker.

LLEVO PUESTO
TOP:Hecho a mano
Pantalones:segunda mano
Zapatos:Adidas
Choker:hecho a mano

COMENTA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario